Air conditioner moving method and steps
1. Preliminary preparation: the relocation personnel shall dismantle the machine on site and bring a complete set of tools, materials and safety equipment. Free inspection, first quotation, then maintenance, no maintenance, no charge and other preferential policies have completely eradicated the worries of consumers, eliminated the "screwdriver processing factory" on the edge of the industry, protected the interests of consumers, and gave consumers the right to choose. The customer is the God.
2. Recovery of refrigerant: start up the refrigerator first, collect fluorine after the external machine runs, close the small valve, close the large valve after the valve frosts and melts, and shut down immediately. Pull off the power supply and tighten the safety cap to collect the refrigerant in the air conditioner into the outdoor unit.
3. Disassemble the indoor unit: when disassembling the indoor unit, prevent condensate from flowing into the circuit board.
4. Disassembly of outdoor unit: when disassembling the outdoor unit, pay attention to balance during unloading, avoid vibration and shaking, and wrap it with plastic for handling.
5. Installation: pay attention to the installation position and convection when reinstalling the air conditioner. Conduct leak detection with detergent, observe whether there are bubbles at each joint, and tighten the valve safety cap after verifying that the system has no leakage.